Fantasy Life - NINTENDO eShop Code (3DS/EU/Digital Download Code)
- Disponibilité En stock
About this game
Embark on the adventure of your dream life as you craft, cast, fish, mine, battle and explore like never before. With the innovative Life system, your choices don't just upgrade characters—they help shape your journey. Explore a huge fantasy landscape beside surly dark paladins, slick pirate captains, regal princesses and others who share your taste for the unknown.
Choose one of 12 Life classes: Will you pick the combat class to take down foes with weapon in hand or the crafter’s path to create stronger weapons and tools? Your choices unlock your potential as you level up, harvest items, and craft gear. The more resources and abilities you have, the more freedom to personalize your journey. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different items. Or join other Life-ers via cooperative play to take on tough enemies as a team, share expertise or equipment, and travel the world of Reveria together. Choose your own adventure and play your way.
The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different items. Explore a robust open world with distinct areas. Own a house in each town and decorate them with furniture you create.
So, pick the adventure you want to live, then go live it! There's total freedom in Fantasy Life, and you'll have plenty of time to make sure you're doing exactly what you want. See something you like mid-game? Go ahead and start over to be that, and see where that new class, or skill, or adventure will lead you.
There is so much to do in Fantasy Life by yourself, then when you are ready to play with others, you'll find there's even more to do! The only limitation in the game is you and your imagination.
- Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities. The combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you're not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman.
- Choose your own adventure and play your way.
- The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different items.
- Explore a robust open world with distinct areas.
- Own a house in each town and decorate them with furniture you create.