Warhammer: Chaosbane Day One Edition (PC/EU)
- Disponibilité En stock
This product is only available in the EU region !!!
Buy Warhammer: Chaosbane Game Key
Buy Warhammer: Chaosbane game code and get your key for Steam activation within minutes via email! Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Use the key to access the highspeed download of your received game. Don't miss out this offer!
About This Game
Day One Edition includes:
- Warhammer: Chaosbane Base Game
- XP Bonus
- Helmet Pack DLC
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artifacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
• FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customization: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specializing in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
This game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence
- OS: 64bits version of Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core i3 or AMD Phenom™ II X3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 with 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard